If you have a question about the Library or need help with your research you have many options:
1. Contact the Engineering Librarian.
2. Try the Library FAQ. You'll find answers to many frequently and less-frequently asked questions or ask a new question.
3. Call or visit Research Help Desk on the 2nd floor. Phone: (909) 869-3084. Hours of service.
4. Text quick questions to (909) 891-0991.
5. Consult the Library Research Guide for your major. See Research Guides: Engineering
There are over 200 computers in the Library, including 78 in the 24/7 Computer Lab on the 1st floor. You can also use your own computer (or iPad or other mobile device) with the wireless network.
See Computers/Printing/Copying in the Library for information about the computers and software available. This website also provides information about printing and photocopying.
Group Study Rooms
We have 43 group study rooms in the Library. These are intended for group study sessions or group work situations that involve discussion. Use the online Reservation System: Group Study Rooms Reservation and and Use Policy.
Quiet Floors / Quiet Study Space
The 1st, 5th, and 6th floors are designated as QUIET study space.
Use your BRONCO ID card to check out books at any CSU library.