This research guide will help connect you to resources available to you through the University Library to assist in the university class Dance 2020 - World Dance and Cultures
What can you do in this guide?
1) Find out how to pick a topic, formulate keywords, and narrow down search results
2) Learn how to use our library's search function to find books and articles
3) Discover Databases recommended for your class
4) Explore Ethnographic Research and resources
5) Learn how to cite using Chicago Style citation
6) If you are still stuck, get more research help by making an appointment with your librarian (yes you have your very own librarian)
Call the Research Help Desk @ (909) 869-3084
Drop in at the Research Help Desk on the 2nd Floor of the University Library.
Subject Librarians can help with in-depth research
Text or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more help? Chat in real-time with a librarian!