Are you feeling the stress of daily life? Do you need some quiet space to reflect and meditate? Do you need a quiet spot to gather your thoughts? Come visit the Cal Poly Pomona University Library's Reflection Room on the fifth floor. This is a private, quiet, and comfortable space for reflection and meditation that is open to all CPP students, faculty, staff, and community members.
The reflection room is a dedicated space in the heart of the campus designed to offer peace and quiet. This space is part of the library's mission to create more welcome and inclusive spaces for everyone that is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and no reservations are required.
Directions to the Reflection Room
You will find the reflection room on the fifth floor of the southwest corner, here are the directions:
- Enter the library's second-floor entrance.
- Walk past the first set of elevators to the rear elevators.
- Go to the fifth floor (either in the elevator or through the staircase).
- Exit the elevator/staircase and turn right.
- Once you see the computers, turn right again.
- You should see the reflection room ahead of you, on the left wall.
Photos of the Reflection Room Space