Use these links to work with the Library's Textiles Intelligence database. Guidance for obtaining reports is provided farther below.
Search tip: Easily locate topics across the professional reports with these four steps:
- Click the link provided above to access CPP University Library’s Textiles Intelligence “portal” (database).
- Login with your CPP credentials if prompted.
- Once you are in the database, click SEARCH in the red-colored menu bar. There will be two search options.
- Use SEARCH WEBSITE to search by topic or keywords. The results will show which Textiles Intelligence publications or portal pages contain your search terms.
Obtaining reports: Textiles Intelligence publishes Textile Outlook International six times a year. It also publishes Performance Apparel Markets and Global Apparel Markets every quarter. Each issue is filled with numerous reports, and these can be downloaded through the Library's Textiles Intelligence database or requested through the Library's Interlibrary Loan service. Please note:
- Be sure to access the Library's Textiles Intelligence database using a link provided by the Library. You will know you are in the Library's version of the database if you see PORTAL in the red-colored menu bar.
- PDF download is available for issues and reports with a DOWNLOAD button or link.
- Issues and reports with a "Request Report" button can be requested using the Library's Interlibrary Loan link provided above. (The “Request Report” button inside the database connects you to the publisher instead of the Library.)
- If you see a "Buy now" button or link, this means you are no longer in the Library's version of Textiles Intelligence. Please re-enter the database using the link provided in this guide.