Purpose of Library Outreach & Digital Signage
- Provide a space to publicize library events, services, resources, space and any other items of interest.
- Other campus groups may be permitted to submit signage to designated LCD screens pending review of content and appropriateness of said content.
- Library digital signage is not intended for promotion of commercial events or services.
Any campus or library entities submitting images, movies, or any other media items for the library digital signage agree to our terms. The library reserves the right to:
- Limit the amount of signs displayed for any one event.
- Limit the amount of signs associated with any one entity or group.
- Limit the amount of time that one sign may be displayed in each viewing.
- Determine the screens on which the signs will be displayed.
- Deny content that violates the purpose of the digital signage, contains references to alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs, contains sexist or discriminatory language or images, or contains offensive language.